ICDL Advanced Presentation
ICDL Advanced Presentation is a certification program for candidates who wish to create effective, high-impact presentations using advanced features and who need to be able to prove their skills in this area. The ICDL Advanced Presentation certification covers advanced presentation features that will allow you to use the presentation application to its full potential.
Individuals with ICDL Advanced Presentation certified skills can:
- Plan and design more effective presentations that have greater impact
- Use advanced features to customize layout and shows
- Use and manipulate pictures, images and drawn objects, charts/graphs in presentations
- Add sophisticated multimedia elements to presentations
- Use the powerful relating tools to link information to other applications
The guidelines for this module suggest 30 hours of learning before testing.
Who is it for?
Prospective candidates should ideally have the ICDL certification and/or previous experience using computers and common software applications. Typically, these would be individuals who use a wide range of advanced functionalities within an application in a personal or professional context. Successful presentations require well-developed and high-impact content coupled with sophisticated delivery. Presentation applications are a key tool in this process and are most effective when users have the skills to exploit them fully. The ICDL Advanced Presentation certification enables candidates to develop and demonstrate their ability to use many of the advanced tools available in standard presentation applications, producing professional, high-impact presentations that support effective communication.