Why Get Certified
Certification provides objective verification of your skills and demonstrates that you have achieved a recognized standard. Certification offers the following benefits:
- Provides proof of your skills
- Demonstrates competency to potential or current employers
- Defines the skills and knowledge that you need and measures the training quality
- Increases your confidence through achievement of a recognised standard
Why ECDL / ICDL?
ECDL / ICDL is the international standard in end-user computer skills. It is a high-quality, internationally recognised certification designed, validated, and approved by academic and international experts from around the world.
ECDL Foundation has successfully delivered certification programmes to over 10 million people throughout 148 countries and in 41 languages.
ECDL Foundation’s certifications are:
- Internationally recognised
- Implemented according to strict quality assurance standards
- Suitable for all skills levels – view our range of certification programmes
- Up-to-date, relevant, and meaningful – are in line with market needs and technological advancements
- Vendor neutral
- Supported by a range of training options and materials